Looking and feeling your best can deliver tremendous benefits in all aspects of your life. The boost in self-confidence that comes when you’re happy with your appearance can help you in social, professional and romantic situations. If you’d like to improve your appearance, cosmetic surgery can often provide the solution to achieve your desired outcome.
Dr. Joseph Khouri offers comprehensive cosmetic surgery options to address your aesthetic goals. Whether you’re interested in achieving a more balanced figure, improving the appearance of your breasts or restoring a more youthful appearance, Dr. Khouri can deliver the beautiful results you desire.
You can receive individualized recommendations by speaking with Dr. Khouri. Please call 440-446-8600 today to schedule a consultation. We serve patients in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
Breast Surgery Procedures
If you’re unhappy with the appearance of your breasts, Dr. Khouri offers a variety of breast surgery procedures to achieve your desired look. Whether you’d like to alter your breast size, improve your breast shape, correct sagging issues, or improve the appearance of asymmetrical breasts, Dr. Khouri can address your goals.
We offer the following breast procedures:
- Breast augmentation – Breast implants can be placed to increase your breast size, achieve a more attractive overall shape, improve breast projection, correct breast asymmetry and achieve more attractive cleavage.
- Breast lift – If your primary goal is to address sagging issues, a breast lift is most likely the right option for you. This procedure reshapes the breast tissue to restore a perkier, more youthful appearance.
- Breast reduction – Very large breasts can often result in chronic pain and other uncomfortable issues. They can also interfere with an active lifestyle or cause unwanted attention from others. Breast reduction can deliver many life-changing benefits that come with a smaller breast size that is proportional to your body.
- Breast reconstruction – If you’ve undergone a mastectomy to treat breast cancer, breast reconstruction can be an important part of your healing process. The procedure can restore a natural looking breast size and shape, helping you move on after a traumatic battle with cancer.
Body Contouring Procedures
Body contouring surgery can help you achieve a more balanced and proportional figure. Loose skin is removed or tightened, and excess fat is eliminated to help you achieve the toned body you desire. Dr. Khouri can help you address just about any area of concern with body contouring surgery, and your treatment plan will be customized to address your unique aesthetic goals.
We offer the following body contouring procedures:
- Liposuction – Eliminate stubborn areas of fat that have been resistant to your diet and exercise efforts for a more toned, sculpted figure.
- Tummy tuck – Achieve a toned, flat stomach appearance with a tummy tuck. The procedure removes excess skin and fat from the region and tightens loose abdominal muscles to achieve your desired outcome.
- Mommy makeover – A series of procedures are performed to address the changes to your body caused by pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding. Your combination of procedures will be determined by your unique needs and goals.
- Brazilian butt lift – A fat transfer procedure is performed to add volume to your buttocks for a fuller, rounder, more voluptuous appearance.
Facial Plastic Surgery
Whether you’d like to reverse the signs or aging or improve the appearance of a specific facial feature, Dr. Khouri can help you achieve your goals. We offer the following facial plastic surgery procedures:
- Facelift – This procedure provides highly customized rejuvenation of the middle and lower regions of your face, as well as your neck.
- Eyelid surgery – Eliminate droopy eyelids and fine lines around the eyes for a more youthful appearance.
- Brow lift – This procedure addresses signs of aging in the forehead region.
- Rhinoplasty – Improve the appearance of your nose with rhinoplasty. Dr. Khouri can address a wide range of aesthetic concerns with nose surgery.